Set The Stage Delivery Agreement
Please read this Delivery Agreement carefully. By placing an order you agree to this Delivery Agreement and all other rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this site.
We have 3-hour delivery and pick up windows.
- We will let you know the delivery or pick up window after 4pm the business day prior to delivery or pick up.
- When scheduling delivery or pick up, if you have scheduling conflicts please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you need a specific delivery or pick up, rather than the 3 hour window, we offer an additional truck service for a fee of $150 on top of the base delivery or pick up fee.
- We will call you when we are approximately 30 minutes away from the property. If you need a longer lead call, please let us know.
- Please let us know at scheduling if there are any time constraints, such as elevator reservations.
You or your representative must meet our delivery crew at the site for both delivery and pick up.
- Please make sure all walkways and hallways are clear.
- It is the stager’s responsibility to make certain that all sidewalks and driveways are clear of snow and ice. If Set the Stage has to clear ice or snow there will be a fee of $75 per hour.
- You are responsible for emptying boxes, setting up decor and hanging art. The delivery crews only place furniture.
- Our delivery crew will place the furniture one time. We encourage you to plan your furniture layout in advance. If you require items to be moved multiple times you may be subject to additional moving fees.
- Did you measure to ensure that all pieces will fit into the property? You will need to arrange for another delivery (subject to additional fee), or arrange an alternate method to return any pieces that need to be switched out.
- If you return any items at time of delivery, please ensure that the items have been noted on the paperwork. We at Set The Stage understand that not all pieces will work at each staging. Returns of up to 15% of the rental fee will be accommodated at no additional charge. Any returns over 15% of the monthly rental fee will be charged a restocking fee equivalent to 10% of the cost of the inventory returned.
- At pick up, you are responsible for removing art from the walls and packing boxes. Set The Stage provides packing paper and bubble wrap to protect items. You will be charged for décor items returned damaged.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a delivery or pick up, you must do so at least one business day prior to delivery or pickup to avoid a $100 cancellation fee.
- If you cannot gain access to the property within 30 minutes of our arrival at delivery or pick up, we will consider this a last minute cancellation and you may have to re-schedule your delivery or pick up. You may also incur an additional fee of 50% of the original delivery/pick up fee.
Set The Stage will rent items to occupied properties with notice prior to delivery.
- We will not rent rugs or linens to occupied properties.
- All occupied properties will be charged a fee of 20% of one month’s rent for thorough cleaning of our inventory upon pick up.
- Any properties found to be occupied without notice to Set The Stage will be subject to additional fees.
All pick up requests require 7 day written notice. Any jobs not given 7 day written notice will be subject to a $250 emergency scheduling fee in addition to the original pick up fee.
- Please email pick up requests to Info@SetTheStageColorado.com
All deliveries must have an approved inventory request form.
- Please read and ensure all items requested are on the form. Any items not on the list are not guaranteed to be delivered. Items not listed and needing separate delivery will be subject to additional delivery fees.
- Please make sure that the address, cross streets and contact information on the inventory request form is correct. If you need to have us contact another representative, we are happy to add their information to the paperwork.
We make every effort to ensure that deliveries and pick-ups go smoothly and without incident, however we understand that accidents can happen.
- Please let us know the same day about property or item damages during delivery or pick up and we will do everything we can to make it right. After 24 hours, Set The Stage will not be held liable.
Some of our delivery trucks are very long and heavy.
- Please make sure that there is room to park a vehicle that is 45
- It is the responsibility of the stager to acquire reservations as needed. This includes but is not limited to: Elevators, parking (parking permits, bagging parking meters) dock space etc.
- Are there any electric wires or low hanging tree branches that might cause difficulty?
- If we cannot make it up the driveway you may be subject to delivery fees and will need to find an alternate method of pick up or delivery.
Set The Stage does not provide disposable items.
- Disposable items include but are not limited to light bulbs and nails.
Items rented from Set The Stage may not be moved from the stated property without written consent from Set The Stage.
Effective Date of this Delivery Agreement: January 1, 2020